ITVS Diversity Development Fund
ITVS Diversity Development Fund (DDF) provides up to $15,000 in research and development funding to producers of color to develop single documentary programs for public television. Funded activities may include travel, research, script development, preliminary production for fundraising/work-in-progress reels, or other early phase activities. The firm deadline for receiving applications is August 19, 2016 4pm Pacific time.
– Projects that have not yet begun production
– Programs that can become eligible for ITVS production funding initiatives as single programs of standard broadcast length (half-hour or one-hour). In rare cases ITVS will consider feature-length programs.
DDF does not accept:
– Proposals for completed projects seeking distribution
– Series proposals or fictional dramas
– Projects intended solely for theatrical release
Go to this link for more information.
ITVS has moved:
1435 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94103